Welcome to the official ENDGAME guild forums!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official ENDGAME guild forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» childs play charity drive..
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 5:25 pm by buckeye1990

» NOOB TUBES
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:52 am by buckeye1990

» Virtually as cut-price as warez
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:51 am by SCHOOLED_SUCKA

» Diablo 3 Fail: Requires constant connection to play, among other shitty things.
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:05 am by SCHOOLED_SUCKA

» ENDGAME Clothing???
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 7:44 am by SCHOOLED_SUCKA

» How do we apply?
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 1:13 am by SCHOOLED_SUCKA

» D2 LADDER TRADES
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:37 pm by SCHOOLED_SUCKA

» VOTE: Should we have a person that keeps track of ranks, and medals earned?
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 am by Admin

» some tidbits:
IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:55 am by Admin

Virtually as cut-price as warez

Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:01 am by Anonymous

Yo A set of indie developers are selling a lots of their games which includes some of the biggest self-assured games on the market. Gamers can dub their own payment—from 1c to $1,000—instead of a make over out of pocket of games that would attempt to the john for deteriorated $80 if sold separately. Anyone who buys the case can go through speculator upon themselves as expertly …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

How do we apply?

Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:41 pm by RyanTBS25

To Endgame?

Comments: 1

ENDGAME Recruits!

Sat Aug 22, 2009 7:48 pm by Admin

First of all, i would like to welcome you to the forums, run by the guild ENDGAME. I started this guild a few years back in WoW, and branched off into other games of interest referred to by friends, or that i heard about through the grapevine. Anyhoo, i would like to welcome all honest people into the guild, if you are, in fact, interested in joining. I regret to say i no longer play some of the …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT...

Go down

IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT... Empty IF THIS DOESN'T HELP KEEP IN CONTACT...

Post  SCHOOLED_SUCKA Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:16 pm

If this doesn't help keep in contact, i don't know what will.

Ventrilo connection info:
The Server we use is a Private Server purchased by my MOM. Yeah that's right, my MOM. It is used for EQ2. We have our own channels on the Server, passwords to these channels will be stated below the Server Login information. Please RESPECT** the people that are in the EQ2 channels. i.e. Don't hang out in any eq2 channel, don't talk trash in the eq2 channels etc... Upon login to the Vent server please swiftly move to the ENDGAME channel and to the sub-channel within for the game you want, or just in ENDGAME channel. Plz post here the Aliases you may use on the Ventrilo server so we know who you are. I myself will always be ROCK.

Server Login Information for Ventrilo:
Hostname or IP: crimsonrage.myguildvent.com
Port: 5165
Password: werock
ENDGAME Channel Password: egame

Any questions or if you need help please let myself or Noobynuts know and we will be more than happy to help you out.

**IN ANY CASE OF DISRESPECT YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE VENTRILO SERVER!! NO DOUCHEBAGERY WILL BE TOLERATED.

IRC connection info:
IRC Chat Login Info is as follows:
I personally use mIRC, the directions that follow are to set up using mIRC, but any IRC client you use should be easy enough to follow using the information given.

1: If you don't have an IRC chat client, you can download mIRC at www.mirc.com.

2: Using mIRC you have a trial period that never really ends. After this trial period the Continue button upon start up will appear to be unusable for a short period of time. Just wait, you can click it after that time.

3: Once mIRC has started, the mIRC options screen will auto pop. Here the Full Name: and Email Address: portions do not matter what you have in them, as long as there is something there. The Nickname: field, please use your ingame Nickname. Alternative: field means nothing as you will be registering your Nick.

4: In this same mIRC options window, on the left will be Categories, under the Server tab, scroll down to the folder that says Dalnet. In this folder is a server called rumble.fl.us.dal.net, click on this server then click edit to the right of that. For the purpose of ease, change the Description and Group fields to ENDGAME. Click OK. Now you will double click the folder that says ENDGAME and it will have an ENDGAME below it. Double click that and you should be set to go. To insure this, click on the Connect Category on the left and make sure it says "Server: ENDGAME: ENDGAME" under the Invisible mode portion.

5: Once connected to this Server you need to type in /nickserv register [password] email address i.e.

/nickserv register rocks rocks@yahoo.com You will be sent an email to complete your registration.

6: Now that registration is complete, simply type "/join #ENDGAME" to join the channel.

i.e. /join #ENDGAME that should complete the process and you should be logged into our registered IRC channel.

Any questions you may have, please send myself or Vengeance a message and we will be more than happy to help you out with your needs.

-Spyriff

imVOX connection info:
If you don't have imVOX, you can download it at http://imvox.com/
It's basically a ventrilo server with a couple extra features.
Please use your ingame nickname for your nick here as well.

Server login for imVOX is as follows:
Server: ENDGAMEgamers
Password: egame
SCHOOLED_SUCKA
SCHOOLED_SUCKA
Admin
Admin

Guild name: : ENDGAME

Character sheet
Name: Guildor
Class: Warrior
Backround: